What Are You Really Made Of?
Does this sound like you?
- Ever feel like you’re flying without a net?
- Ever feel like no one really listens to you?
- Ever feel like no one gives you an objective opinion?
I felt that way a lot.
In the span of 6 months I lost:
- my career
- my father
- my dog
- went into debt for the first time in years
- and had 2 steroid epidurals in my spine for chronic back pain
I look back on that year as the best, worst, and most enlightening time of my life. It was one of those times when you find out what you’re really made of.
I figured I had 2 choices:
- I could close all the blinds, curl into a fetal position and pretend it wasn’t happening.
- I could keep my head high, make my goals and move forward.
Fortunately, I chose the latter. Life is all about forward movement. We get into trouble when we can only concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other.
We need to live smarter so we can live better!
Let me show you how.